Annual reflection exercise
I’m excited for the new year because of what it represents. It’s an opportunity to reflect, share appreciation, and set new intentions.
I’ll keep this simple. The next few weeks should be a chance to relax and be present with loved ones, but I do think it’s important that we take a moment to think and write.
Here’s a 10-minute exercise you can do:
📝 2021 Reflection
- What were your 8–12 most memorable moments this year? Why were they so special?
- What are you most proud of?
- What challenges did you encounter?
- What were the best decisions you made this year?
- What wisdom and learning will you take with you into the new year?
- What are you grateful for? Who are you grateful for?
🙇♀️ 2022 Intentions
- In each of these areas, what do you want to accomplish next year?
- Family & Friends
- Romantic Relationships
- Personal Growth
- Spirituality / Religion
- What will you Stop / Start / Continue doing to achieve this?
✅ Actions & Next Steps
- Reach out and send a personal note to the people you’re grateful for.
- Take a moment to acknowledge yourself and celebrate your successes this year. Treat yo’ self.
- Put your 2022 intentions and goals in a format that you can regularly review throughout the year.
- That’s it!